I have always contributed into her movies. Actress husband said so

                                                                       
He told Punch, "I laugh when I hear people saying that Mercy fed me and that she was the breadwinner of the family. I have always contributed to all her movie projects. However, I am not bearing a grudge against her and I still love her. All I own belong to our kids. I would rather forget about the feud and move on."
Adding, "The only movie Mercy ever used her money to shoot was Abimbola. All her other movies were paid for by the marketer. Meanwhile, I support her with whatever I can. Whenever she had to shoot any movie, she would use my hotel. She would lodge her crew there for weeks until they finished shooting. Anyway, I’m grateful to God that I was able to help her stand on her feet. I know God has blessed me to be a source of blessing to her. So, I have no regrets."                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts