Skip to main content

WEB TV:'I Saved Your Career!' Harrysong Tells Kcee

Harrysong takes Kcee to the cleaners at the concluded Warri Mega Fiesta where he claimed to have saved Kcee's career from demise.
Drama upon drama is what we keep getting as the feud between Harrysong and Kcee refuses to end.
At the recent Warri Mega Fiesta, Harrysong unleashed musical venom on his former label mate, Kcee, where he reminded him that he saved his musical career after KCPresh split.
“Kcee tell me say I nor suppose to record o. I remind am say 'you forget, when KC and Presh broke, you just dey forget o, this lonely Warri boy o na him you meet to help you o.
"I fit no get mama. I fit no get papa. I fit no get brother. But I get talent o. A wicked talent o! You can take everything from me, you can never take my place. Favour is my name.” he sang on stage
This comes weeks after Kcee slammed Harrysong and former manager Soso Soberekon with a lawsuit, demanding for the enforcement of his ‘Fundamental rights’. 
The long feud started in January after the Samankwe singer dumped Five Star Music and launched Alter-Plate.

Comments

Popular Posts